IELTS EXAM BOOKING
Book IELTS at special discount
After a hard preparation regime comes the next step, which is IELTS Exam booking for which the whole procedure goes online or at your nearest test centre. As different people have different reasons for taking the exam. Therefore, you must carry out a good research and check out the requirements needed for the purpose of taking the exam i.e. whether you want to migrate or go for higher studies. Moreover, check the band requirements needed for you to go because different courses and purposes require different band score. Paying a hefty amount for every time you take the test along with the high costs of college applications and visa fee, is definitely a burden. So, here is your opportunity to apply for your exam at a discounted price.
There are particular steps to be followed while booking the exam which are given below:
- The IELTS exam is conducted for 4 times in a month due to huge popularity and hence, there is no dearth of opportunities if you couldn’t perform well in your first attempt. You only need to pay for the exam fee.
- Once you have made up your mind to appear for the exam, go to Google and type ‘book IELTS exam’. A link will open before you where you need to click and check out the required test location in your country. You can do it on map or by using the drop down menu.
- On the page, look for test locations and available dates in the next coming days.
- Again on the same page, you need to review the passport details, photograph, information of the documents and ID which are required to complete the whole procedure.
- Select the amount and payment method you are comfortable to use.
- It is generally recommended to register for your test online because it is the best way to reserve the test with a British Council Test Centre.
- After this, enlist the details of about five organizations to whom you want to send your Test Report Form.
- In case you need some special assistance on the test day, make sure to provide information for the same while booking your test online. You need to mention about this in your application.
- After submitting your application, read the instructions carefully to avoid any sort of inconvenience afterwards.
- You will receive a mail on your registered e-mail id when you apply for the exam as well as when the venue of your test is assigned to you. Everything is mailed to you.
- IELTS exam is a standardized exam and scope for some error in its conduction is very rare. Experts working with British Council are assigned special duties and proper care is taken to help the candidates.
Book IELTS at 11,100*
The registration fee for IELTS exam booking is nearly INR 12,100/- for British Council and IDP. Taking into consideration the increasing demand for the exam and helping the students who have certain goals regarding their future, Cambridge IELTS comes forward with a discount of 5-10% per IELTS slot if candidates apply for the exam through the institute. So, prepare for your exam in the best possible way under the guidance of our able faculty and later, save your money by availing yourself of the discount opportunity.
Join the Best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh.